All candidates would be required to attend training camps and events during the dates listed below:
- Evaluation Camp 1: November 23-25, 2018 (Syracuse, New York, USA)
- Evaluation Camp 2: January 11-13, 2019 (Syracuse, New York, USA)
- Training Camp: June 21-30, 2019 (Upstate New York, USA)
- World Championship Pre Camp: July 27-31, 2019 (Toronto, ON or Peterborough, ON)
- World Championship: August 1-10, 2019 (Peterborough, ON)
To be eligible to play in the the 2019 FIL U19 Women's Lacrosse World Championship, players need to be at least 15 years of age as of July 31, 2019 and no older than 18 years of age as of August 31, 2018.
A fee of $400.00 CAD will be charged to all players invited to the Evaluation Camp. Upon being selected to attend, players flying in will be reimbursed up to $500.00 to offset travel expenses. While the intention is to not charge players for anything else, there may be a need to collect additional fees, which will not exceed an additional $600.00 CAD during the process.
Athletes applying for the team will be required to sign a CLA National Team Athlete Agreement, which outlines the rules, regulations and policies that they must follow, and meet all anti-doping education and testing requirements set forth by the CCES or WADA. More information on these topics will be circulated at a later date.