The Rinks and Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena youth ice recreational leagues are open for players of all ages and ability levels. Our philosophy is to develop great people through hockey and build an environment that reflects fun, pride, team work, sportsmanship and integrity. Our program follows USA Hockey models for developing hockey skills and life lessons throughout the program.
New this season, our youth In-House Recreational Leagues will be divided geographically. To register, select the division below that you would like your child to play in - West (Lakewood ICE & Westminster ICE); East (Anaheim ICE & Yorba Linda ICE); South (Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena). Note - all divisions will have games scheduled at Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena.
If you need assistance or have specific questions about the upcoming rec-league divisions, please contact the Hockey Manager from your rink.
West (Lakewood ICE & Westminster ICE) - Vince Valles at firstname.lastname@example.org
East (Anaheim ICE & Yorba Linda ICE) - Jon Mainberger at email@example.com
South (Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena) - David Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Hutchinson Director of Hockey Rhutchinson@the-rinks.com
Spring 2019 Season
- All clinics & practices held at The Rinks & Great Park Ice
- All games to be played at The Rinks ICE facilities & Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena
- 16 games & 14 team practices or division clinics
- 2 ice slots per week
- 3 inline division clinics or scrimmages held at The Rinks - Huntington Beach Inline or The Rinks - Irvine Inline
- Off-ice dryland training and skills development
- Draft evaluation skate
- Paid in full at Registration: