Pointstreak.com

Mount Rainier Professional Baseball League

Division Menu
League Menu
If you have any questions or problems with the league statistics contact:
League Admin

use the links to the left to share this

#9 Joe Killian - Profile

Stats


Profile
Position: OF
Hometown: Stanwood , Michigan
Country: United States
Bats/Throws:  R/R
Height: 6-0"
Weight: 185 lbs
College: Mott Community College

"90% of the game is mental, the other 10% is physical."

Batting

Season Team G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO SB AVG
Summer 2015 Grays Harbor Gulls 7 26 6 8 1 0 0 7 2 4 5 .308
Total 7 26 6 8 1 0 0 7 2 4 5 .308

Batting Game Log

DATE OPPONENT RES AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO HP SF SB CS OBP SLG AVG OPS
May 28 Moses Lake W 20-14 4 2 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0.357 0.346 0.308 0.703
May 27 Moses Lake W 9-4 4 1 2 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 0 1 0 0.333 0.318 0.273 0.651
May 26 Moses Lake L 5-7 5 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.263 0.278 0.222 0.541
May 25 Moses Lake W 9-1 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0.286 0.308 0.231 0.594
May 24 @Oc Mud Turtles L 1-6 3 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 2 0 0.300 0.400 0.300 0.700
May 24 @Oc Mud Turtles L 0-5 3 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0.286 0.429 0.286 0.715
May 21 @Oc Mud Turtles W 10-1 4 1 1 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 0 0 0.250 0.250 0.250 0.500